Are you a seller with a end unit townhouse that won't sell?
Did you know that in Old Town Alexandria:
- the average number of days on the market is 92.
- the most expensive end unit townhouse on the market is 217 S Fairfax St.
- the least expensive abode on the market is 1517 King.
- 108 N Payne St is currently listed for $1,850,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What kind of feedback is your residence getting?
Recently Sold At Old Town Alexandria
Updated Freshly Painted & Move-In Ready! 2 GARAGE PARKING SPACES! Beautiful hardwood floors on 4 levels, 2 recently relined wood burning fireplaces with marble surrounds & custom built-ins. Entry level family room with 2 sets of French doors to … [Read more]
This sought after location combines city living with PRIVACY. Stroll Old Town from this 3400+ sq ft detached 3BR/4.5BA home in the SE Quadrant with easy walk to Metro and Waterfront. Plus a rare detached 2 CAR GARAGE w/ storage above. … [Read more]
YES! only $255,000! Enjoy an excellent location, great sunsets from an upper level floor. Huge roof deck with panoramic views. Walk to Metro, shopping, restaurants and all that Olde Town has to offer. Mo fee includes 24hr concierge, utilities … [Read more]
Beautifully renovated and exceptionally well-maintained three-level, end-unit row home approximately 200 yards from Braddock Road Metro! This light-filled home features a stunningly renovated kitchen with upgraded stainless steel appliances, … [Read more]
Rare opportunity! Revert this existing 5 unit rental apartment building back to a single family residence, convert to condominium or keep as 5 apartments. Amazing location, 1 block from King St. and a short distance to the waterfront. Brick … [Read more]
Here are some reasons places similar to 108 N Payne St in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your residence in Old Town Alexandria? If so, it's smart to contemplate what homes have sold at Old Town Alexandria in 22314. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your 5-bedroom abode's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals.