I am a personable licensed real estate adviser. I work hard every day in and around 22301. 208 W Walnut St is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn’t whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
Let’s slow down to study your needs so that you can realistically decide whether
purchasing a $1,750,000 Colonial-style condominium in 22301 in Alexandria is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? Have you thought about:
- The highest priced condominium at Rosemont is listed for $1,899,998. Do you know if 208 W Walnut St is a good value?
- Homes around 208 W Walnut St were built around 1982. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built detached?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the section, like 1610 Simmons Ct or do you prefer the least expensive property like 21 Mount Vernon Ave.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Rosemont