- the average number of days on the market is 71.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 217 S Fairfax St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 1517 King.
- 305 N Washington St is currently listed for $1,050,000.
- Is the price right?
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What kind of feedback is your residence getting?
Recently Sold At Old Town Alexandria
$1,640,000 : 610 S Washington St, Alexandria 22314<!-- -->
Sold on 2019-09-30
3 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,024 sq. ft.
Year built: 2006
$657,500 : 1610 Suter St, Alexandria 22314<!-- -->
Sold on 2019-09-27
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,206 sq. ft.
Year built: 1945
$1,288,000 : 508 Prince St, Alexandria 22314<!-- -->
Sold on 2019-09-23
5 beds, 5 full baths
Living area: 3,245 sq. ft.
Year built: 1820
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older townhouses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Odor — Nearly all residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.