Are you a townhouse seller with a abode similar to 305 N Washington St in Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Old Town Alexandria:
- the average number of days on the market is 71.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 217 S Fairfax St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 1517 King.
- 305 N Washington St is currently listed for $1,050,000.
For a couple of sellers, a residence that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What kind of feedback is your residence getting?
Recently Sold At Old Town Alexandria
$1,640,000 : 610 S Washington St, Alexandria 22314
Sold on 2019-09-30
3 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,024 sq. ft.
Year built: 2006
$657,500 : 1610 Suter St, Alexandria 22314
Sold on 2019-09-27
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,206 sq. ft.
Year built: 1945
$1,288,000 : 508 Prince St, Alexandria 22314
Sold on 2019-09-23
5 beds, 5 full baths
Living area: 3,245 sq. ft.
Year built: 1820
Here are various reasons homes similar to 305 N Washington St in Alexandria will sometimes have no buyers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older townhouses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Odor — Nearly all residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to move your townhouse in Old Town Alexandria, it's judicious to contemplate what places have sold at Old Town Alexandria in Alexandria. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your $1,050,000 abode's value. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?