Acquiring a dwelling for most people is the biggest single biggest capital investment most Americans will ever make.
As a trusted local Realtor, I will be a strong advocate who realizes the informational and emotional backing that buyers need when shopping and acquiring a property in 22314 in Alexandria.
In my capacity as your real estate professional, I am prepared to help buyers through the difficulties and complications that can appear during the purchase process. I'm Nesbitt Realty
and I can help you get a detached like 301 S Saint Asaph St in Alexandria
. I don't charge buyers anything and if I represent you, at closing I'll refund $24,411 from my commissions to a thank you for your business.
[rebate terms and conditions
6 || Baths:
3 || Half-Baths:
1 || Living Area:
6,182 || Days On Market:
|| Old Town
|| Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty:
$24,411 || MLS: VAAX235654
If you're interested in purchasing a home like this, here's an overview of the process:
How can we help? We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals!
- Have your ducks in a row and be ready. This is because when you see the place of residence you want you don't want to miss out because you weren't ready. I can help you get ready to purchase.
- Find a trusted partner. It’s absolutely vital that you identify a reliable agent who understands your dreams and who is ready and able to help you through the purchase process.
- When you choose the detached you want, it's time to make the offer. When it comes time to make the offer, I can assist you to put together an offer that works for your needs and within your budget but puts you in the best position to make the purchase.
- Don't forget about the maintenance and repair costs into your real estate purchase budget. You don't want to be “house-poor” and unable to maintain your place because your budget is so tight.
- Think about what comes next. Is the enclave trending up or down? Recently sold at Old Town
- Develop your area wish list. For example:
- Put together a short list of curated neighborhoods of interest to you. When you compile this what are you concerns: water-front or water-view, proximity to your work or water-front or water-view? You're purchasing the section when you're buying real estate.
- Do you care about local schools? 301 S Saint Asaph St is served by Jefferson-Houston, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools, and T.C. Williams High School.
- Do you need a certain minimum square-footage. The listing agent reports that 301 S Saint Asaph St is 6,182.