Stuart Nesbitt is a local real estate pro specializing condominiums in 22314. 505 E Braddock Rd #303 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $449,900 2-bedroom 1-baths contemporaries-style unit in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
Your agent's desire in this weblog is to help you decide your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are many factors to consider. I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the area, like 505 E Braddock Rd #303 or do you prefer the least expensive dwelling like 505 E Braddock Rd #303.
- Do you need a garage? Few of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Colecroft.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like small units, you'll love the area around Colecroft.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
Ownership Condominium•priced between $424,900 to $474,900
|None Available||1 Active|
I am as local as it gets to Alexandria. I have more experience than most agents twice my age. Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post. Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.