Do you have a unit similar to 2050 Jamieson Ave #1111 in the City of Alexandria that isn’t getting any action?
Did you know that in The Jamieson:
- the average number of days on the market is 49.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 2050 Jamieson Ave #1203.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 2050 Jamieson Ave #1111.
- 2050 Jamieson Ave #1111 is currently listed for $399,900.
A abode that’s seen very little activity when listed for months is frustrating. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is the price right?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At The Jamieson
Here are a few reasons residences will sometimes have little activity:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older units where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let’s face it: various residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your home in The Jamieson, it’s prudent to know what units have sold at The Jamieson in 22314 in Alexandria. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your Traditional home’s value. Call Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home’s value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.