Do you have a property in Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Porto Vecchio:
For various unit sellers, a residence that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Porto Vecchio
This gorgeous residence has a wonderful open floor plan designed with a modern flair and every conceivable convenience one could wish for! The luxurious, neutral decor by designer/architect Bud Adams will sure to please the most discerning ... [Read more]
Lovely 1-bedroom apartment with a large open balcony overlooking Belle Haven Country Club * Beautiful hardwood floors in the living room/dining room * Kitchen with room for eat-in * Walk-in closet in bedroom * 1 garage spot (#55) conveys and ... [Read more]
See more in Recently Sold At Porto Vecchio
Here are curated reasons units in 22314 in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your unit in Porto Vecchio? If so, it's prudent to take into account what places have sold for in the surrounding neighborhood. Those properties can give a homeowner an idea of the list price for your $725,000 home. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your dwelling's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.