2181 Jamieson Ave #1905 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $425,000 1-bedroom 1-baths contemporary condo in Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
My goal in this commentary is to help you organize your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Homes around 2181 Jamieson Ave #1905 were built around 1999. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Carlyle Towers offer additional benefits from this community..
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront unit?
- The highest priced condominium at Carlyle Towers is listed for $875,000. Do you know if 2181 Jamieson Ave #1905 is a good value?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Carlyle Towers is 1,405.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums
|Midtown Alexandria Station||4 Active|
|Belle View Condominiums||4 Active|
|Belle View||3 Active|
|Isabella At Monticello Mews||2 Active|
|Saxony Square||2 Active|
|Exchange At van Dorn||2 Active|
|Tiers of Manchester Lake||1 Active|
|The Crest of Alexandria||1 Active|
|Midtown of Alexandria||1 Active|
|Pinewood South||1 Active|
|Old Town Commons||1 Active|
|Eton Square||1 Active|
|The Fountains||1 Active|
|Carlyle Towers||1 Active|
|Olympus Condominium||1 Active|
|Park Place||1 Active|
|Park Fairfax||1 Active|
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||2 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||5 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||8 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||2 Active|
I’m as excited about your next home as you are.