Will Nesbitt is a friendly Realtor working every day in and around 22314 in the City of Alexandria. 520 John Carlyle St #307 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular $340,000 0-bedroom 1-baths residence in 22314. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
Let'sslow down to conclude your priorities so that you can realistically settle if purchasing a $340,000 0-bedroom condo in the City of Alexandria is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? How many bathrooms do you need? 520 John Carlyle St #307 has 1. What about half-baths? 520 John Carlyle St #307 has 0.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront unit?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the section, like 520 John Carlyle St #228 or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 520 John Carlyle St #307.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 520 John Carlyle St #307 is a 0-bedroom unit.
Contact Will Nesbitt today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. Will Nesbitt's desire is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Watergate At Landmark||5 Active|
|Midtown Alexandria Station||4 Active|
|Palazzo At Park Center||2 Active|
|Exchange At van Dorn||2 Active|
|Condos At Carlyle Square||1 Active|
|Carr At the Pinecrest||1 Active|
|Midtown of Alexandria||1 Active|
|Marina Towers||1 Active|
|Fort Ellsworth||1 Active|
|The Plaza||1 Active|
|Northampton Place||1 Active|
|Pointe At Park Center||1 Active|
|North Old Town||1 Active|
|Harbor Terrace||1 Active|
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your unit needs. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.