I'm a local Realtor and I work hard everyday in and around condominiums in 22314. I'd like to say that this condo in Northern Virginia is a great purchase for $674,500 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
I'd like to take a moment to help you figure exactly what your dreams are on your purchase. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you?
It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 305 S Payne St #305 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Homes around 305 S Payne St #305 were built around 1997. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.