Do you know Nesbitt Realty? Nesbitt Realty is a friendly agent working every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria. 2050 Jamieson Ave #1208 is a compelling Colonial unit in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
The agents at Nesbitt Realty love to show you how to organize your priorities and then put our experience to work for you. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations.
Let's pause to figure out your needs so that you can realistically think about if
buying a $620,000 2-bedroom condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is for you. There are so many questions to ask yourself. A few of your options include:
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do public schools matter to you? 2050 Jamieson Ave #1208 is served by and .
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Residents at The Jamieson enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Homes around 2050 Jamieson Ave #1208 were built around 2008. How old is too old? How new is too new?
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|21st Century (2003 – 2011)||3 Active|
|Millennial (1998 – 2002)||2 Active|
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||9 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||2 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||3 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||3 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||1 Active|
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condo needs. If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.