Do you have a condo that won't sell?
Did you know that in Carlyle Towers:
- the average number of days on the market is 54.
- the most expensive property on the market is 2121 Jamieson Ave #1205 and 1204.
- the least expensive place of residence on the market is 2151 Jamieson #411.
- 2121 Jamieson Ave #1509 is currently listed for $820,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a bright Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What's the average days on market in your community?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Carlyle Towers
Here are a few reasons properties similar to 2121 Jamieson Ave #1509 in Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older condos where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor — Nearly all condos have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a number of properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your home in Carlyle Towers? If so, it's judicious to see what condos have sold for in the local enclave. Those condos can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your 2-bedroom Contemporary-style property. Get in touch with Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about Stuart Nesbitt's plan to market your home. Stuart Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your abode's market value.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.