I’m Julie Nesbitt.
520 John Carlyle St #207 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it’s not important to me that my client buy this condominium or any particular condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Rather, it’s more important to me that I do what’s right for my client.
My objective with this blog post is to help you decide your preferences so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what’s important to you.
There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- Do you need a handicap-accessible home? Do you like steps?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Alexandria? Here’s what has Recently sold at Alexandria.
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Alexandria offer additional benefits from this community..
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a water view or waterfront condo?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
For all things real estate, call Julie at (703)765-0300. No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.