Are you a real estate seller with a condo similar to 2050 Jamieson Ave #1207 in the City of Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in The Jamieson:
- the average number of days on the market is 4.
- the most expensive home on the market is 2050 Jamieson Ave #1207.
- the least expensive property on the market is 2050 Jamieson Ave #1207.
- 2050 Jamieson Ave #1207 is currently listed for $475,000.
If your condo has been listed for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Since the day you listed, what places have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At The Jamieson
Welcome home to this gorgeous 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo in the highly coveted Jamieson building. Enjoy over 1100+ sqft in this beautifully updated condo. The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining and kitchen boasts granite countertops, … [Read more]
Large, bright 2 BR, 2 BA rarely available corner unit in The Jamieson, with tons of natural sunlight streaming in from huge windows on two sides. Gorgeous hardwood floors. The fun, very livable focal point of the unit is where you’ll be able … [Read more]
Welcome to this spectacular and spacious condo style 2 bedroom and 2 bath home. I know you will appreciate the entry (den space) conversion which provides you with a highly desirable home office space that everyone seems to appreciate these … [Read more]
Here are curated reasons places in 22314 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a dwelling without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your residence in The Jamieson, it's sensible to see what condos have sold at The Jamieson in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your Contemporary place's value. Email Julie Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I am your Realtor for life. Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.