- the average number of days on the market is 51.
- the most expensive penthouse on the market is 2121 Jamieson Avenue #903.
- the least expensive penthouse on the market is 2151 Jamieson Ave #1105.
- 2121 Jamieson Avenue #903 is currently listed for $785,000.
- What kind of feedback is your penthouse getting?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is your penthouse listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Carlyle Towers Condominium
Welcome to Unit #803 at 2151 Jamieson Avenue in Alexandria, Virginia! Embrace chic city living in this fabulous 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo located in the prestigious Carlyle Towers South and only blocks from the King Street Metro in Old Town, ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.