- The highest priced condo at Carlyle Towers is listed for $750,000. Do you know if 2121 Jamieson Ave #708 is a good value?
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the community, like 2121 Jamieson Ave #1203 or do you prefer the least expensive property like 2151 Jamieson #411.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Carlyle Towers
Do you know Alan Clerinx? 2121 Jamieson Ave #708 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this place of residence, or any particular condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. My goal in this post is to help you organize your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through: