- How many baths do you need? 520 John Carlyle St #215 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 520 John Carlyle St #215 has 0 half baths.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Condos At Carlyle Square
- Homes around 520 John Carlyle St #215 were built around 2007. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condominium?
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
I'm a local Realtor specializing homes in The City of Alexandria. 520 John Carlyle St #215 is a choice 1-bedroom condo in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. I'd love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work. I'm in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don't want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals. My dream in this blog post is to help you determine your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a home in Alexandria? There are a lot of things to consider. For example: