- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Alexandria is natural gas.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like modest condos, you'll love the neighborhood around Alexandria.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How many baths do you need? 2050 Jamieson Ave #1013 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 2050 Jamieson Ave #1013 has 0 half baths.
My name is Julie Nesbitt. I am a local Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria. 2050 Jamieson Ave #1013 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular 2-bedroom condominium in 22314. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. I'd love to hesitate to advise you to settle exactly what your goals are on your real estate purchase in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? Some of your considerations include: