5 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2,420 sqft
Added: 05/20/22, Last Updated: 05/20/2022
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2068082
Subdivision: Burke Centre<!--
List Price: 850000.00-->
2 Bedroom in 22314 Asking $490,000Every buying decision starts with a price and a pre-approved price limit. For just $490,000, you can call this home in the City of Alexandria yours. If you've set your budget close to $500,000 you may want to take a hard look at 2181 Jamieson Ave #702. Continue reading "2181 Jamieson Ave #702, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Pondering Homes At The Royalton? Look At This Condo.Is there reason to worry, when spending $529,900 for a dwelling like 309 Holland Ln #211 in 22314? Indeed, you might not have enough money for a down payment on a conventional loan. But even so, Andrew Patton has resources that can provide alternative financing with little or no money down. As a matter of fact, there will be risks to manage and overcome. But, a real estate ace like Andrew can assist you to avoid most of the risks associated with buying a condo in Alexandria. Continue reading "309 Holland Ln #211, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 673 sqft
Added: 04/26/22, Last Updated: 04/26/2022
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR2014776
List Price: 314900.00-->
Helpful Factors for 22314 in the City of Alexandria Condo Buyers Considering Northern Virginia?If you’re looking for dwellings to purchase in 22314 in Alexandria we’ve collected some specifics for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a home like 520 John Carlyle St #407.
Real Estate Secrets About The 22314 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 23 years. 520 John Carlyle St #407 is 15 years old.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $773 . Conversely, 520 John Carlyle St #407 is $773 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 144 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,499 sqft. On the other hand, 520 John Carlyle St #407 has 555 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?