A Primer On Residences For Sale In The City of Alexandria
Is there reason to worry, when doling out $578,000 for a home like 2121 Jamieson Ave #1407 in 22314?
Moreover, you might find problems with the condo after closing. But even so, Nesbitt Realty & Management can order a home inspection to reveal most potential problems. Further, there will be dangers to manage and overcome. Nevertheless, a real estate whiz like Nesbitt Realty & Management can assist you to avoid most of the risks associated with buying a condo in Alexandria, Virginia.
Continue reading "2121 Jamieson Ave #1407, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
This property at 2181 Jamieson Ave #1902-2002 Alexandria has been on the market for 0 days and they are currently asking $850,000.
Continue reading "Open House 3 Beds // 3 Full Baths – 1 Half Baths // $850,000 At Carlyle Towers"
How Much Do Condos Cost At Carlyle Towers in Alexandria?
Contact us to learn more about 2121 Jamieson Ave #1603 in 22314. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The City of Alexandria Secrets
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 216 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,581 sqft. Conversely, 2121 Jamieson Ave #1603 has 1,605 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $418
. Still, 2121 Jamieson Ave #1603 is $529 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Still, 119 Wolfe St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 119 Wolfe St is asking $4,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 43 years. 2121 Jamieson Ave #1603 is 26 years old.
Furthermore, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 04/14/2023, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate info from the City of Alexandria about condos such as 2121 Jamieson Ave #1603.
Continue reading "2121 Jamieson Ave #1603, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in Alexandria's real estate market.
Continue reading "Latest Real Estate Photos From Carlyle Towers"
As a landlord, you could watch over your own rental, or you could employ a friendly rental manager like Nesbitt Realty to take care of your rental in 22314.
Continue reading "What Does A Rental Property Manager In Alexandria Actually Do?"
What Are Residences Like At Carlyle Towers In 22314?
How Much Does A Small Condo Cost In Alexandria?
2181 Jamieson Ave #2005, Alexandria VA was recently listed for sale and is available for $399,000. For this reason, you may want to mull over this place of residence (depending upon your price range). On the other hand, consider that the average living area of places in Carlyle Towers is 1,279.
Continue reading "2181 Jamieson Ave #2005, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
Are you shopping for a 2-bedroom Contemporary-style rental in 22314 in Alexandria?
Continue reading "Our Favorite Rentals 2 Bedroom Rentals Today 11/30/2022"