Smaller 0-Bedroom Place /// Alexandria VA 22314
If you’re interested in learning more about properties comparable to 2050 Jamieson Ave #1303 in 22314, you’ve come to the right place.
The City of Alexandria Facts
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 63 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,367 sqft. But even so, 2050 Jamieson Ave #1303 has 470 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $617
. On the other hand, 2050 Jamieson Ave #1303 is $617 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 2050 Jamieson Ave #1303 is 13 years old.
As a matter of fact, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But even so, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/24/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate information from the City of Alexandria about condos like 2050 Jamieson Ave #1303.
Continue reading "2050 Jamieson Ave #1303, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Charming Old Town Condo. 1 bed 1 bath open floor plan with great natural light, hardwood floors throughout and space for an in home office area. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, white cabinets and tasteful granite counter tops. … [Read more]
$259,999 :: 1 BR :: 1 BA :: 0 HB :: 554 SQFT :: 718 S Washington St #104 Alexandria 22314
:: Bearings North
Continue reading "Updated Listing At 718 S Washington St #104 Alexandria VA 22314 :: $259,999"
When the time comes to list your home in Port Royal Condominium, it's advisable to think about what units have sold at Port Royal Condominium in Alexandria. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your small unit's value.
Did you know that in Port Royal Condominium:
Continue reading "Mid 20th-Century Homes That Have Sold At Port Royal Condominium"
718 S Washington St #104, Alexandria VA 22314 :: 1 BR // 1 BA // 0 HB // $259,999
Continue reading "Tiny Condominium Advertised For Sale For $259,999 In 22314"
There are few people that see more than Nesbitt Realty about places available in homes in Northern Virginia
If you're considering putting out $249,990 in 22314 in Alexandria, it only makes sense to contemplate 1730 W Abingdon Dr #T-1. The subject property is a 610 sqft. home with 1 full baths and 0 half baths.
Continue reading "What Compares To 1730 W Abingdon Dr #T-1?"
I am Stuart Nesbitt
. My goal is to be the best real estate pro I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic.
820-A S Washington St #F is an amazing condominium in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
Continue reading "What Do You Want From A $267,500 Home In 22314?"