One-Of-A-Kind $415,000 -- Alexandria VA 22314Should you lose sleep over purchasing a condo like 2121 Jamieson Ave #1610 in the Alexandria area? In addition, you could buy a place of residence that needs repairs which you simply can't afford. But, Monika Ortiz can help you to purchase a home warranty to reduce the risk you'll be facing. Of course, there are many problems to avoid and overcome. Still, a real estate professional comparable to Monika Ortiz has the answers and can help reduce your trouble from the buying process. Continue reading "2121 Jamieson Ave #1610, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Check Out in The City of Alexandria Virginia 22314 ⁝ $415,000Julie Nesbitt loves 2121 Jamieson Ave #1610. This condo in 22314 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Julie Nesbitt is not recommending you purchase this condo in particular. That's because, until Julie Nesbitt know your goals there is no way for Julie Nesbitt to know if this is the most suitable home for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
Can you afford $400,000?Or is your budget closer to $399,000? If you can afford $415,000, should you pay $415,000? What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is forced air. Do you like masonry home? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding? Do public schools matter to you? 2121 Jamieson Ave #1610 is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School and . Continue reading "2121 Jamieson Ave #1610, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Condo at Carlyle SquareLocation and price are probably the two biggest factors for home property seekers. 520 John Carlyle St #204 Alexandria VA 22314 is about 14 years old. This place has 730 sqft of above grade living area. It's advertised for $425,000. If you're looking to spend between $400,000 and $450,000 in the 22314 area then 520 John Carlyle St #204 might be the spot. Continue reading "520 John Carlyle St #204, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 870 sqft
Added: 09/01/21, Last Updated: 09/08/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR2004356
Subdivision: Alta Vista<!--
List Price: 445000.00-->
$575,000 On The Market At 2050 Jamieson Ave #1302 In The City of AlexandriaIf you’re interested in learning more about homes similar to 2050 Jamieson Ave #1302 in The City of Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
The Alexandria Area Details
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,516 sqft. But, 2050 Jamieson Ave #1302 has 1,087 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $402 . But, 2050 Jamieson Ave #1302 is $529 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 2050 Jamieson Ave #1302 is 13 years old.