Condo at The JamiesonDo you know all there is to know about 2050 Jamieson Ave #1409?
The 22314 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 97 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,551 sqft. In contrast, 2050 Jamieson Ave #1409 has 761 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $577 . But, 2050 Jamieson Ave #1409 is $558 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Still, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 2050 Jamieson Ave #1409 is 14 years old.
2 Bedroom in 22314 Asking $490,000Every buying decision starts with a price and a pre-approved price limit. For just $490,000, you can call this home in the City of Alexandria yours. If you've set your budget close to $500,000 you may want to take a hard look at 2181 Jamieson Ave #702. Continue reading "2181 Jamieson Ave #702, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Pondering Homes At The Royalton? Look At This Condo.Is there reason to worry, when spending $529,900 for a dwelling like 309 Holland Ln #211 in 22314? Indeed, you might not have enough money for a down payment on a conventional loan. But even so, Andrew Patton has resources that can provide alternative financing with little or no money down. As a matter of fact, there will be risks to manage and overcome. But, a real estate ace like Andrew can assist you to avoid most of the risks associated with buying a condo in Alexandria. Continue reading "309 Holland Ln #211, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Collected Basics About Listings Listed In The City of AlexandriaPurchasing real estate in the City of Alexandria like 2050 Jamieson Ave #1311 is plausibly the single biggest capital occurrence an individual from 22314 in Alexandria will make. In fact, as a true ace with extensive real estate knowledge about 22314 in the City of Alexandria, Monika Ortiz will be your protector who understands the emotional and informational support that purchasers need if choosing and acquiring a place in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Actually, there are always pitfalls in Alexandria, Virginia real estate. But, a bright pro like Monika can guide you to manage or avoid many of the problems associated with buying a home in Alexandria. Continue reading "2050 Jamieson Ave #1311, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
Attention: in the NOVA region 22314 :-: $600,000Are you worrying about buying real estate like 2050 Jamieson Ave #1507 in Alexandria, Virginia? The average days on market in The Jamieson is 13. Do you know if this advantages you, or disadvantages you in negotiations? Stuart Nesbitt has the experience to position you to get the home you want. What is more, there will be dangers to manage and overcome. But even so, a real estate specialist like Stuart can help you to avoid most of the risks associated with buying a place in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "2050 Jamieson Ave #1507, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 785 sqft
Added: 04/08/22, Last Updated: 04/08/2022
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2059482
Subdivision: Woodlake Towers<!--
List Price: 210000.00-->